Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Working and Motherhood

So just a few short 9 weeks after my son was born, I am back and working for the parents. It's not to bad, I get a company vehicle that i can't drive anywhere else but to and from work ( i shouldn't have sold my old van), get paid a decent amount of money. Although will over 6000 dollars of medical bills to worry about and a credit card debit of 5200 dollars, it's prolly not going to be enough. But I'm trying to stay postive and not stress out. Which being a Pisces isn't all that easy to do. Oh woo to me and my money troubles.

I'm done having kids though. This is the second time that I have dumped the man that I had the kid with. And the second time that the father doesn't want a whole lot to do with the kids. I mean he says that he wants to but then after I gave him his half of our joint refund, I haven't seen any support or anything. All of my refund has gone to my medical and credit card bills and cell phone bills, auto insurance and etc. Since I gave him his money I haven't heard from him. Which has been about a week. So I'm giving it more time before I get pissed off. But come on. He expects me to give him a call??? When he has nothing I want except money but he's not going to give me any so why bother? He just keeps saying that he has to support himself first or he'll never get on his feet and there fore never send me support. Well I'm not seeing it now so whatever. Seems just to be excuses.

So I'm thinking about taking over the care of my friends sugar glider. She is really cute and her name is Honey. My friend can't take care of her any more since he has 3 cats and 2 small dogs. But i'm going to do more research first. :) Updates later.

No comments:

Post a Comment